The refurb works which were carried out over a three month period consisted of the following electrical works to each of the specified rooms;
- Removing existing wall lights which were positioned above the desks.
- Removing wall mounted hair dryers.
- Replacing ceiling pendant lights with new free issue chandeliers.
- Installation of twin sockets to take TV and aerial connections.
- Installation of twin sockets with USB's beside the bed.
- Installation of sockets for the fridge and tea tray.
In addition to the refurb of eleven of the hotel's rooms, we were also instructed to carry out their 5 year fixed wiring test to all 600 circuits.