The refurb works which were carried out over a three month period consisted of the following electrical works to each of the specified rooms;
- Removing existing wall lights which were positioned above the desks.
- Replacing ceiling pendant lights with new free issue chandeliers.
- Installation of twin sockets to take TV and aerial connections.
- Installation of twin sockets with USB's beside the bed.
- Installation of sockets for the fridge and tea tray.
In addition to the refurb of eleven of the hotel's rooms, we were also instructed to carry out their five year fixed wiring test to all 600 circuits.